XenForo 2.1.6 Full NULLED – FREE Download is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.1 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Some of the changes in XenForo 2.1.6 Full NULLED – FREE Download include:
- We need to detect if an icon defined as fa includes an
faprefix, such as
fabetc., and if it already includes one, don’t prepend our own.
- Check that we do actually have some valid content before we start working with it, and bug out if not
- Ensure we don’t overwrite the rebuildDefaultData array in rebuild jobs. Additional data should be initialized in the defaultData array as normal.
- When viewing the approval queue, ensure the “Spam clean” option only displays to moderators who have permission to use the spam cleaner.
- Store the master Toggle cookie data for a set time, rather than per session (1 year). Support being able to specify the expiry date of each storage item and default it to 1 day. Fix some bugs which may have prevented entries from expiring when needed.
- Enable Facebook story.php links to embed like normal Facebook posts.
- Generally improve support for Duotone FA icons, especially in usage of addon.json.
- When moving posts into an existing thread, ensure we only change the thread’s visibility if the first source post is now the target’s first post.
- Fix incorrect logic in AbstractField for entity structures that may not support display grouping.
- Workaround a weird quirk where some browsers may not render a broken image placeholder if the alt/title attributes are empty.
- Add support for the theme attribute when rendering recaptcha. The value comes from the “Style type” style property in the “Color palette” group which has a light/dark value.
- Update Linkedin connected account provider to use their updated API.
- Apply proper fix to ensure the user’s correct approval queue counts are displayed.
- Fix an issue that would break prepending a table prefix to table names in the database adapter.
- Reverse a change that allowed admin templates to be called from within public templates.
- Display a more coherent error message when trying to warn a user for content they have already been warned for.
- When deleting an attachment from content, prevent any upload errors.
- Add missing (and undocumented!) structured data to the DiscussionForumPosting entry for the thread view.
- Ensure that xfUniqueId() returns the new id attribute value if one was set.
- Revert a previous change related to the conversion of some non-emoji characters to images.
- Adjust styling of deleted structured list items (thread list etc) so that only the correct parts are underlined.
- In the Admin CP template editor, ensure content of <xf:js> and <xf:css> tags are highlighted appropriately.
- Prevent XF.CheckAll from updating disabled checkboxes.
- In the news feed, ensure the reaction item is consistent so that “your post” links to the actual post.
- If no error message exists when we check the permission for quick close/quick stick then give a generic no permission message.
- Further fixes to sticky form submit row positioning with relation to notices.
- In Markdown parsing, do not match a string of asterisks or underlines as valid blocks of bold or italics.
- Prevent unexpected spacing changes when editing a message in the RTE that has tables
- Support embedding IGTV URLs.
- Prevent conversation reply counts from getting out of sync due to a race condition.
- Fix mentions not always being processed correctly when a dotted capital I is present.
- When filtering bookmarks in the popup, make the “show all” link respect the currently selected label.
- Prevent double change logs when a user registration is outright rejected for spam behaviour.
- Fix potential incorrect behavior when pasting into the RTE from external sources. Improve behavior when pasting from Google Docs.
- Ensure that the RTE code editor dialog consistently automatically focuses the code editor when it is shown.
The following public templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the “outdated templates” page should be used to integrate these changes.